COPYRIGHT NOTICE INFRINGEMENT INFORMATION
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, WebDivision.hk has adopted a policy that provides for termination of websites hosted by WebDivision.hk that are found to infringe on copyrights of third parties. If a copyright holder believes that there has been a violation of his or her copyright on a website that is hosted by WebDivision.hk, and the copyright holder wants WebDivision.hk to remove the website or disable the material in question,WebDivision.hk will remove the website or disable the material if the copyright holder provides us with all of the following information.
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed is being infringed, or, in the case of claimed infringement of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that should be removed or access to which should be disabled, with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the person giving the notification, such as an address and telephone, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which such person may be contacted.
- A statement that the person giving the notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person giving the notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Email DMCA reports to TOS@WebDivision.hk
Credit card merchant service replica merchant account third party credit card processor.